Help support the Lewis County ATV Trail System in the Tug Hill Adirondack Region of NY State. Trail Permits are required in many areas of the Lewis County region. By supporting and enjoying these area, you help us improve, maintain and extend the ATV riding range!
- NY State Law defines a legal ATV as under 1,000 lbs and less than 70 inches wide. All riders are required to wear helmets.
- Permit trails are scheduled to open April 1st (but some trails may have a delayed opening due to conditions). After completing this registration process, you will receive your ATV Permit sticker within 14 days.
- All permit purchases are NON-refundable.
- You must print a temporary permit upon submitting this order if you plan on using the trails before receiving your sticker.
- If you're registering multiple machines, a copy of each registration is required. Please fax 315-376-0326 or email email@example.com.
$20 Season Permit Discount if you are a member of an ATV Club with an active Lewis County Trail Agreement.
- $65 for the first ATV/OHV Season Pass
- $45 for the first ATV/OHV with Approved ATV Club Membership (list below)
- $20 for each additional ATV/OHV in the same household
- $20 for a 3 Day Permit per ATV/OHV